- Free product importing tool: if your site is an e-commerce (online store), then you can benefit from our free csv importing tool. You just need to select the csv with all your products in it and the tools will automatically create products based on the data inside that document. In any case, you can always import and edit them singularly.
- Free domain name: we have the tools to find you the perfect domain name (website address) for your business. As part of your package with us, we’ll cover your domain registration costs as well as your annual domain renewals.
- Unlimited changes (CMS): all of our pay monthly website packages allow you to (very easily) make unlimited changes to things such as text and images. You can do this whenever you like by logging into your own Content Management System (CMS).
- Desktop, tablet & mobile: more and more people are now using tablets and mobile devices to browse the Internet. So that you don’t miss out on any of these potential customers, we’ll ensure that your website is fully mobile responsive as standard.
- Unlimited support: whether you need some assistance making a change to your website content or perhaps just some help setting up your email accounts, our dedicated UK support team are here for you from the moment you join us.
- Secure website (SSL): website security is extremely important for you, your website visitors – and the search engines too. We’ll provide your website with an SSL certificate as standard, allowing you to display the secure padlock and use ‘https://’.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): our SEO experts will ensure that your pay monthly website is well structured for the search engines. We’ll take care of your on-site optimisation, laying the foundations to give you the best possible chance of being found online.
- Fast turnaround: although we will never sacrifice on the quality of our work, we will make every effort to create you the perfect business website in as little time as possible. You can expect to receive your first concept in around 3 days.
- 1 Revision: after having developed and designed the first concept, we offer you a chance to ask for some minor changes to the site, in order to make it more appealing to your taste.